Check out these recent Hot Topic articles! Visit this page regularly to find links to new articles that will keep you informed and engaged.
Child Social Skills
- India acts against Tiktok app over pornography concerns
- Dothan couple donates infant life-saving technology to local daycare
- Ashton Kutcher’s Thorn looks to blockchain technology to eliminate child sexual abuse content …
- Hey Siri, want to be friends? Children talk to tech, but does it respond?
- India halts TikTok app downloads, citing harm to children
Children and Technology
- APS Academy: Nurturing Global Learners With Global Outlook
- Parents urged to limit their children’s technology use
- Lifelong caring for disabled
- Intentional play helps 3K kids better absorb school and life skills
- Jordan- Expedia signs agreement with Queen Rania Foundation to help roll out child development …
- Homeschooled children are far more socially engaged than you might think
- Academic & Social Skills Insights #32
- Your 4-Month-Old
- Caring for people with severe disabilities
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder: What Parents Need to Know
- How to Help Your Autistic Child Thrive
- Are we sending children to boarding school too early?
- 3 Ways Malaysia Could Boost the Productivity of Its Human Capital
- COMMUNITY PRIDE: Hobmoor Oaks teacher Jennie Dulling nominated for ‘amazing’ work
- Kids Living Near Major Roads at Greater Risk for Developmental Delays
- Is YouTube safe for your kids?
- Director: Child abuse ‘prevention is possible’
- Empathy and hormones could account for aggressive behavior in children, shows study
- Broadalbin-Perth CSD student expelled after ‘serious behavior concern’ on bus
- Rep. Trone plans to funnel federal money to early childhood education, opioid prevention
- Young Adults at Risk for Addiction Show Key Differences in Brain Region
- Fetal Nicotine Exposure Tied to Higher Risk for ADHD
- Therapeutic Video Game May Help Kids with ADHD and Autism
- New Training App Shown to Aid Concentration
- Study: Limit Use of Antipsychotic Meds for Younger Patients